How convenient that all of our favorite retailers are having their Friends & Family Events this time of year. Last week we shared our picks from the Serena & Lily Event (which runs through 10/14). It's the perfect time to spruce up your home for fall OR to start checking things off the Christmas lists.
The World Market Friends & Family Event starts today for Members, tomorrow for everyone else. (But you really should be a member, it's free and you get loads of coupons.) 30% off PLUS Free Shipping online if you spend more than $75. And here's a bonus, everything in our picks is under $60!
1. Multi-colored Felt Garland. These are perfect for decorating a tree, adding to a bowl on the coffee table, draping over a picture frame, adorning a lampshade, you get the idea.
2. Emerald Green Ceramic Peacocks. I don't know why, but these remind me of trinkets that my grandma might have had. Comes in a cute bedside table vase or bathroom trinket dish.
3. Finlay Dot Sculpted Towels. You might remember these from that amazing bathroom reno we did earlier this year. Still one of our favorite towel sets.
4. Art Deco Fan Ceramic Coaster Set. We love the idea of a Great Gatsby-esque bar cart and these chic coasters add the perfect touch.
5. Velvet Throw Pillows. The best thing about these pillows is not the amazing color selection, or the plushy velvet, it is the price point. $9.99 y'all!!! Before your 30% off! Gimme three of each!
6. Faux Eucalyptus Wreath. Sometimes Fall + Wreath = A Hot Mess. Which is why we like the simplicity and elegance of this door wreath. It doesn't have to be ALL pumpkins.
7. Brushed Gold Planter with Stand. You know those pots of mums you bought last weekend? Pop those babies in two of these planters on your front porch and wait for the neighbors to ooh and aah.
8. Multicolor Watercolor Foliage Napkin Set. Swap out your bright summer napkins for these muted earth toned watercolored ones. So many rich colors, they will go with just about any dinnerware you own.
9.Ivory Moroccan Wedding Blanket Throw. Unlike those snuggies that you hide in a basket when company comes over, you'll be proud to toss this handcrafted throw on any sofa and leave it there!
10. Shanghai Rice Bowl Set. They may be meant to be used for rice, but we can think of a dozen uses for these brightly colored bowls. Soapdish, trinket dish, serving dips or olives. Trust me, you can never have enough cute bowls.
11. Multicolor Patchwork Cadence Pillow. I mean, doesn't this pillow scream Fall? Pumpkin and cranberry and eggplant! So love.
12. Painted Square Hooks Set. Raise your hand if you've ever walked down a hall or opened a door or stepped in to a closet and thought, "Gee, I could sure use a hook there."
13. Evil Eye Coir Doormat. Not that we are superstitious or anything, but I mean, it couldn't hurt to ward off any evil from entering your home. Right?