2021 Wrap Up: The best of...
It's crunch week for us as we wrap up some projects and get others to tidy stopping places so we can take some time off and enjoy the holidays. Of course that doesn't mean we don't have clients with half finished bathrooms and walls waiting to be wallpapered but they are cool with that. We think.
It's always fun to do some deep scrolling and see where things were back at the beginning of the year. Shauna had just started her addition project, Riley was still pregnant, and Oh yeah, we had a freeze for the record books here in Texas. We are so grateful for all of our clients, followers and friends for the love and support. We are nothing without you! Join us as we look back at our top Instagram posts for 2021.
#10. Riley's bathroom got a nice upgrade just in the nick of time before baby Hayes was born.
#9. Shauna added on this living room to her home and the bold wallpaper really had people talking!
#8. That moment when Shauna falls in love with a wallpaper and decides to re-do her bathroom walls over a weekend.
#7. One of our long-time clients hired us to decorate for her son's rehearsal dinner and it was one of the most beautiful tables we've ever designed!
#6. EVERY TIME we posted a pic of this laundry room, y'all went crazy. Yes, a pink laundry room with a killer tile backsplash. One of our all-time favorites.
#5. This neglected courtyard got a major boost with this colorful mural by artist Mariell Guzman. Margarita, anyone?
#4. No, this isn't a spa in a swanky Moroccan hotel. It's the fancy new shower in the "house that became a flip".
#3. This post just goes to show that Shauna's early work (and old house) are still loved by everyone. Where it all began, friends!
#2. From initial concept to final execution, this kitchen reno with it's orange appliances was an IG star.
#1. This guest room is like the poster child for pattern mixing. It's always amazing to us when a vision on the board becomes even more beautiful in real life. Truly one of our favorites and apparently one of yours too!
Here's to Happy Holidays and the VERY best for 2022. See you next year.
Shauna and team
2021 Gift Guide: Gifts for Her
We know that the mad rush to buy gifts online is already well underway. BUT we also know how there are always procrastinators in our lives and they have just realized it's December and they better get busy. Knowing that shipping delays are for real, you'll want to share this post ASAP with those people who need some gift giving guidance. As per usual, we hit up Anthropologie because they speak our language and have some of the most luxurious, festive gifts around.
1.Ombre Cashmere Throw--Because A. look at those colors and B. it's cashmere. I mean, who wouldn't want to snuggle up on the sofa with that?
2. Bianca Glass Set--We are suckers for vintage glassware and these are just begging for a cocktail hour G&T.
3. Sherpa Lined Robe--Designed by Alexandra Farmer the sherpa lining gives this floral robe an extra cozy layer.
5.Brass Animal Planters--Ezzie and Gia, as they are known are determined to help you become a plant person.
6. Cheese Plate Cookbook--Take your charcuterie to the next level with fun recipes for both entertaining and just for you!
7. Capri Blue Petite Jar Candle--Featuring their holiday "All A Glow" container, our favorite Volcano scent is THE perfect gift for anyone on your list.
8. Alani Cashmere Mock Neck Sweater--Once again, you can never go wrong with cashmere as a gift and we love the floral print for a nice change from solid sweaters.
9. Beaded Monogram Pouch--Airpods, chargers, cords, face masks; these days we have plenty to carry around so why not do it in something as cute as this?
10. Upcycled Kantha Stitched Throw--Upcycling at it's most fashionable, these throws feature Anthro exclusive fabrics with kantha stitching. Hand-crafted so no two are alike.
Right now, you can save 30% on select gifts for a limited time.
And while we are big Anthro fans, we also have a huge place in our heart for all of the small, independent businesses out there who make and create beautiful things. So, be sure to check out our Instagram page starting December 9th for 12 Days of Giveaways where we will be giving away gifts from some of our most favorite creative people. Also be sure to check out our Gift Guide for more great ideas!
This post contains affiliate links and we may be compensated for purchases made via these links.