We know that the mad rush to buy gifts online is already well underway. BUT we also know how there are always procrastinators in our lives and they have just realized it's December and they better get busy. Knowing that shipping delays are for real, you'll want to share this post ASAP with those people who need some gift giving guidance. As per usual, we hit up Anthropologie because they speak our language and have some of the most luxurious, festive gifts around.
1.Ombre Cashmere Throw--Because A. look at those colors and B. it's cashmere. I mean, who wouldn't want to snuggle up on the sofa with that?
2. Bianca Glass Set--We are suckers for vintage glassware and these are just begging for a cocktail hour G&T.
3. Sherpa Lined Robe--Designed by Alexandra Farmer the sherpa lining gives this floral robe an extra cozy layer.
5.Brass Animal Planters--Ezzie and Gia, as they are known are determined to help you become a plant person.
6. Cheese Plate Cookbook--Take your charcuterie to the next level with fun recipes for both entertaining and just for you!
7. Capri Blue Petite Jar Candle--Featuring their holiday "All A Glow" container, our favorite Volcano scent is THE perfect gift for anyone on your list.
8. Alani Cashmere Mock Neck Sweater--Once again, you can never go wrong with cashmere as a gift and we love the floral print for a nice change from solid sweaters.
9. Beaded Monogram Pouch--Airpods, chargers, cords, face masks; these days we have plenty to carry around so why not do it in something as cute as this?
10. Upcycled Kantha Stitched Throw--Upcycling at it's most fashionable, these throws feature Anthro exclusive fabrics with kantha stitching. Hand-crafted so no two are alike.
Right now, you can save 30% on select gifts for a limited time.
And while we are big Anthro fans, we also have a huge place in our heart for all of the small, independent businesses out there who make and create beautiful things. So, be sure to check out our Instagram page starting December 9th for 12 Days of Giveaways where we will be giving away gifts from some of our most favorite creative people. Also be sure to check out our Gift Guide for more great ideas!
This post contains affiliate links and we may be compensated for purchases made via these links.