You thought we forgot, didn't you? Last year, we got a jump start on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and shared our favorites even before the sale was live to the general public. OK, so yes, we are a little behind the 8 ball this year, but technically, the sale starts tomorrow, and there are still plenty of amazing things to make your COVID Summer a little brighter and happier. You'll notice it IS a COVID friendly selection; no high heels, no binding clothes, nothing too "fancy". We know most of us are still staying somewhat close to home but I mean, those sneakers you've been wearing ARE wearing out and how cute would your summer charcuterie dinner be on this adorable pineapple cutting board?
1. Dash & Ash Pineapple Cutting Board Worthy of a display space on your kitchen counter.
2. Voluspa Pink Citron 2 Wick Candle Spicy and sweet, it's the fragrance of summer.
3.Eileen Fisher Lace Espadrille A step up from sneakers but just as comfy. Assorted colors.
4. Colors of Morocco Art Print We can all use a virtual vacay!
5. Work Hard Graphic Tee Words to live by. Today and every day. Captain Casual would be all in.
6. Textured Dot Duvet Cover A bedding refresh does wonders for lifting your spirits.
7. Tulip 139 Perforated Sneaker From Ilse Jacobsen, these are Shauna's latest go-to sneaks.
8. Madewell Fringe Hoop Earrings Glam up that white T you find yourself wearing at least once a week.
9. FRAME Les Second Mini Crossbody Bag The perfect size for all your essentials in an easy to carry crossbody.
So, the details:
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale runs Aug 19-30 in store and online. New merch added daily so be sure to shop often.
This post contains affiliate links and we are compensated for purchases made via these links.