Ho Ho Holiday Decor
I don't know about you, but I am breathing a sigh of relief after all the election drama. Regardless of the side you are on, it's just nice that all of that is over and we can move on. Move on to Thanksgiving and dressing and setting pretty tables and Christmas shopping and decorating! I always love getting holiday catalogs and planning our decorations and checking out all the new holiday decor and entertaining products that are out there. Not that I don't have enough already from past years, but it's always nice to add to the collection. A few more trees for the forest at least.
So, whether you are just building your collection or adding to, these are some of our favorite picks from Anthropologie, West Elm, World Market and Target.
1. Piper Stocking from Anthropologie
2. Scandi Forest Dinnerware from West Elm
3. Flake Velvet Tree Skirt from CB2
4. Shiny-Brite Tree Topper from Anthropologie
5. Merry Making Pom Wreath from Anthropologie
6. Party Pop Champagne Flutes from World Market
7. Holiday Embroidered Zebra Throw Pillow from Target
8. Dewy Glass Tree from Anthropologie
9. Ombre Rainbow Bottle Brush Tree from World Market
10. Brass Merry Reindeer from Pottery Barn
11. Holiday Lights Garland from Crate and Barrel
12. Holiday Christmas Trees Throw Pillow from Target
Check out more holiday decor and entertaining goodies in our Holiday Shop.
This post contains affiliate links and we may be compensated for purchases made via these links.
Leave a Reply.