Because Therapy's Expensive
Happy Turkey Hangover Day! Happy Leftover Day! And most importantly, Happy Black Friday! We hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving with family and friends and are ready to find some time to chill out and relax a bit from the madness, and maybe do a little online shopping. Well, start your search engines, friends. We've compiled a list of the best online deals out there on the web AND solicited our favorite millenial women (Kalen's daughters) to put together our Friday Finds Gift Guide. Happy Shopping!
Best of Black Friday Sales
Macy's — 20% off Black Friday Sale with code BLKFRI & Free Shipping at $49. Valid 11/21-11/24.
Saks Fifth Avenue — Earn a $75 gift card with a $15+ purchase with code THANKFUL. Valid 11/22-11/23.
Urban Outfitters — Guy one get one 50% off the entire site. Valid 11/21-11/23.
Nordstrom — Up to 60% through Cyber Monday. Valid 11/22-11/26.
Topshop — Up to 50% off select items for Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Valid 11/21-11/27.
J. Crew — Take 40% off your entire purchase. Valid 11/19-11/26
Madewell — Enjoy 25% off your purchase with code DEALWITHIT. Valid 11/20 – 11/25.
Tory Burch — Up to 60% off sale styles + 30% on off purchases of $250+ with code THANKS. Valid 11/19 - 11/27.
Ann Taylor —50% off everything with code CYBER2018. Valid 11/25- 11/28.
These are just a handful of all the amazing deals out there, you really shouldn't pay full price for anything.
Now, as we mentioned, we know those millenials can be a tough crowd to shop for. And yes, a gift card is an easy alternative, but trust me when I tell you that they think highly of thoughtful gifts. Coats, bags and accessories are always a safe option because you don't have to worry too much about things not fitting. Our guest gift finders put this list together from Nordstrom.
1. Topshop Chunky Roll Neck Sweater. Cozy, festive, and can easily pair with distressed denim or a pleated skirt.
2. Franz Drop Earrings. Tortoise shell printed earrings add just the right texture and pattern to any solid colored outfit.
3. Tory Burch McGraw Crossbody Bag. You know how much we love color and this bag is the perfect size for all your essentials.
4. Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket. A great alternative to the traditional black leather moto, although who would have ever guessed a moto jacket to be considered traditional.
5. Danielle Nicole Elia Belt Bag. Back in my day, this was a fanny pack. When you have crap to carry and can't be bothered with a purse, this cute belt bag is your best friend.
6. BB Dakota Elementary Plaid Coat. A blanket you can wear? yes please.
7. Marc Fisher LTD Sono Pointy Toe Mule. As stated perfectly by Sheridan, "Black leather mule, a staple in life."
8. Topshop Bodika Check Coat. Another great coat to get you in to the plaid trend. This time in a bold blue and red.
9. Cult Gaia Ark Earrings. Delicate gold and bamboo earrings add a natural texture to any outfit.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts for Her and Gifts for Him posts. Also, check out our Amazon Page for all of Shauna's favorite things.