Because Therapy's Expensive
The big news in the retail and home decor world this week was the release of exclusive prints of the Beatles from Crate and Barrel. Kitschy prints are right up our alley. Just take a look at Shauna's dining room. In addition to the 21 Beatles prints, this week's edition of Friday Finds includes some other great new products we are buying for clients' homes. Super fun pops of color that won't cost you an arm and a leg are the perfect cure to gloomy winter days.
1. Beatles Portrait Wall Art--This is marketed for a kid's room but honestly, we love the colors and style so much it's way too cool for a kid's room.
2. Carmen Multicolored Pillow--Folk Art inspired embroidered pillow in a cute 12x18 size.
3. Mohave Striped Baskets--Something every home needs, more storage and something black and white. These soft sided baskets check all the boxes.
4. Mireya Vases--Handcrafted terra cotta vases from Portugal are finished with a crazed glazing in every color under the sun. A great excuse to go buy yourself some flowers.
5. Este Floral Napkin--We are pretty sure designer Este Mcleod is our sister from another mister. Seriously, we want everything in this collection, but if you can only buy one thing, a set of these napkins are sure to make you smile.
6. Este Ceramics--Am I right? So adorable. Trivet, measuring cups, spoon rest and measuring spoons with fruits, flowers, birds. I can't even.
7.Caprice Mod Medallion Dinnerware--So, these are melamine. Meaning unbreakable. Safe for the kids. Or to use outside. Or for grownups who are accident prone.
8. Allende Velvet Lumbar Pillow--I love this oversized lumbar pillow. 36"! It's all you need for your sofa or bed to make it fresh and new.
9. The Beatles-Revolver Album Cover Print--Designed by artist Klaus Voorman, it is probably one of the best of all the Beatles album covers.
Also don't miss the Bedding and Bath Sale going on now at Crate & Barrel. Ends January 21.
This post contains affiliate links.