Because Therapy's Expensive
Last year, we got a huge jump on holiday decor shopping because, well, stuff sells out and we wouldn't want y'all to have FOMO over these great finds. So, now this year....we started our hunt for holiday decor around the same time, mid October and it was pathetic. Nothing cute. Weird ornaments (a roast turkey? really?). Same stuff we saw last year. It was very depressing.
Well, as it turns out, apparently all our favorite retailers had just been holding back from us and once November rolled around, we found all the great stuff we had been searching for. It's time to start decking those halls, friends!
1. Pom Bonanza Wreath--Anthropologie
2. Vintage Snowflakes Pillow--Pier 1 Imports
3. Flash Milk Glass Trees--CB2
4. Embellished Happy Holidays Pillow Cover--West Elm
5. Village Salad Plate Set--Pier 1 Imports
6. Retro Christmas Ornament Doormat--Pier 1 Imports
7. Sputnik Stocking Holder--West Elm
8. Noel Floral Lumbar Pillow--Pier 1 Imports
9. Claus Pommed Stocking--Anthropologie
10. Letters to Santa Mailbox--Pier 1 Imports
11. Clarence Monogram Stocking--Anthropologie
12. Bottle Brush Trees--Pier 1 Imports
13. Jingle Bell Garland--West Elm
Shop more of our favorite holiday decor items here.
This post contains affiliate links and we are compensated for purchases made via these links.